Wednesday, June 4, 2014

For One More Tomorrow




Good morning readers and fellow authors! Today I am helping an author named Elizabeth Bailey to promote her brand new book, For One More Tomorrow. What I love about this novel is that is that is focuses on the story of the real Macbeth and gives some challenge to Shakespeare's take on the tale. Her work is spectacular and the concept is both innovative and inspiring. Now don't get me wrong, I love Shakespeare I always have and I always will, but this novel with make you think about the story in a whole new way, which really brings it to life. It is like discovering one of the greatest stories all over again. So needless to say I am not just promoting this incredible work, but I am also recommending it wholeheartedly. I am including her links so you guys can check it out for yourselves, and I will also post the link to her trailer. Also remember that I am happy to help promote other authors. I provide shares, links and often posts for other people. This is how we can all help each other to reach a greater audience. 


http://animoto.com/play/ok208OWFBjj20ok2IubOfw

No comments:

Post a Comment